Day 21
In 21 minutes it will be official! 30!
What will the 30's bring?
A new perspective? Yes, I think so. I have already changed my mind about Mini-Vans.
Wisdom? Actually I feel like I am loosing Brain Cells......Mom can I borrow a Sudoku book?
Wealth? Here's hoping.....would anyone like to make an apt. with their neighborhood Podiatrist?
Wrinkles? Planning on them, but secretly hoping to inherit my Mother & Grandmothers beautiful skin.
More Babies? Wouldn't you all love to know!
One thing is for sure, I enter this new decade of my life knowing I have the world's most loving, kind and patient husband, 2 beautiful little girls, a darling baby boy, a fun & supportive extended family and the best of friends a gal could hope for. Thanks to all of you for making my birthday so special. I have felt an overwhelming feeling of love and appreciation from those whom I have expected it from and from those who I have not. For this I am grateful! So, I say BRING ON THE 30'S!
What will the 30's bring?
A new perspective? Yes, I think so. I have already changed my mind about Mini-Vans.
Wisdom? Actually I feel like I am loosing Brain Cells......Mom can I borrow a Sudoku book?
Wealth? Here's hoping.....would anyone like to make an apt. with their neighborhood Podiatrist?
Wrinkles? Planning on them, but secretly hoping to inherit my Mother & Grandmothers beautiful skin.
More Babies? Wouldn't you all love to know!
One thing is for sure, I enter this new decade of my life knowing I have the world's most loving, kind and patient husband, 2 beautiful little girls, a darling baby boy, a fun & supportive extended family and the best of friends a gal could hope for. Thanks to all of you for making my birthday so special. I have felt an overwhelming feeling of love and appreciation from those whom I have expected it from and from those who I have not. For this I am grateful! So, I say BRING ON THE 30'S!
2 comments:
Ooo that looks yummy! Is it a Bakers of Normandie cake...sure looks like one--- and boy are they delicious!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful year!
I love you! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment