Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catch-Up!

Spa Sarah was Simply Divine! Here's a quick recap:

Day 13- Went straight from the airport to BurgerVille which has the greatest Strawberry Shakes EVER (I have been dreaming of them since my May trip last year). I was so happy to count that as Day 13.

Day 14- Mani-Pedis- Don't they look great!

Day 15- Shopping 'Serendipity' as Phoebe described it! We shopped it all from Walmart to Anthropology and I dare say found killer things at both.


Day 16-
Ate at one of my favorite places to go with a girlfriend! Who doesn't love a good chat over some chips & salsa. I love Phoebs because we always have great chats!

Day 17- HOT STONE MASSAGE, need I say more?

Day 18- How perfect was it that I came to visit Phoebe on the Temple Marriage lesson (she serves it up in the Y.W.'s)?? Awesome! We went to church and then enjoyed a fun walk down by the river; it was the perfect backdrop to savor my last day there. Thanks to Phoebe, I was able to check many things of my 30 days list! Thank you Phoebe & Family for a wonderful visit, can't wait for next year!

Day 19- Had a great reunion with my family, came home to a clean home and relaxed for the rest of the day, not unpacking a single thing!
Day 20- Turned off the Phone and played with the girls and Max!

4 comments:

Connie said...

That all sounds fabulous--except for the turning off your phone when you got home. Come on--we have to catch up sometime!! Pencil me in!!

Phoebe said...

I am ready for you to come back now!
Thanks for the memories. K.I.T.

Angelique said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Hope you have a great week!

MK said...

I love the turning off the phone. I need to do more of that - you know turning off the distractions.