A large Diet Coke from the Golden Arches,
An even larger piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting,
Both of my little ones sleeping, at the same time, while I indulged,
Need I say more?
"Happy talk, keep talkin’ happy talk, Talk about things you’d like to do. You got to have a dream, If you don’t have a dream How ya gonna have a dream come true?" South Pacific
3 comments:
SO nice.
Did I tell you the drink special at our McDonald's went up to $1? Bummer for me.
nothing could be finer!
love that you are doing this for yourself. it makes me want to do it but i already turned 30....maybe i will do it august the month before i actually enter my 30's.
when is your actual DAY?
keep it real girl!
Best day yet with the chocolate cake! Just checking your blog again while I have a minute. Love the purse!
Post a Comment